Golf Drill- feel and touch
Learn to use the SEE, FEEL, TRUST mindset routine. Hit each shot
Below, working exclusively on the mind set routine, not the outcome of
the shot (trust me, not always pretty). NO MULLIGANS. Hit only the
- Warm up hitting 10 shots to a target developing a feel for the mindset routine. Use a 6 iron.
- Using 7,6,5 and 4 iron hit each shot listed below. (Hit all shots with one club Then move to your next club): Low hook High hook Low straight High straight Low slice High slice
- Hit a full 8 iron to a target. Watch the point where the ball lands. Fly every club (7iron-3wood) to the same landing point.
- Hit 5 shots with 5 iron from a baseball start (i.e. no backswing)
- Hit 5 shots with 6 iron with eyes closed just before the swing.
- Hit 5 shots with 7 iron with your feet together.
- Hit 5 drivers from the kneeling position (use a towel under knees, trust me).
- Hit 5 shots off tee with left arm only using 5 iron.
- Hit 5 shots off tee with right arm only using 5 iron.
- Hit 5 shots with a 7 iron out of a divot.
- Finish with 10 normal 6 irons to a target.